With over two decades of extensive executive administrative support and specialized marketing communications experience, Angela York has spent most of her career working with businesses of all sizes in a wide variety of industries, with an emphasis on healthcare and financial services.
Angela holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication from the Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, USC (University of Southern California). She has also attended California State University Fullerton and the University of California Irvine for further studies in business administration and direct marketing.
“Angela is a delight to work with; someone who understands the importance of schedules, deadlines and producing effective, high-quality work on time.”
— Samuel Jones, Managing Editor, Healthcare Success Strategies
- “Here Are 10 Things You Need To Do To Host A Client Appreciation Event
To Close Out Or Kick Off A New Year!” – (pdf) article
- A Women’s Council Is Crucial to the Future of Your Practice
- Movers and Shakers – Orange County Business Journal
- President’s Club Award – The Excel Group
- Outstanding Client Relations – Carlson Marketing Group
- Exceptional Client Service – Practice Builders